Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tails.


So I know I just wrote in here yesterday but I thought I would share this little story with you guys. So a couple days ago after lunch, my host mom asked me if I enjoyed lunch today and I said yes (because I enjoy every lunch.) She then told me that I had eaten bull tail. However, it was just the tail bone with the meat around it. I think she has discovered that Claire and are less willing to try weird foods if she tells us what it is before we eat it. So today for lunch, we had lentil soup and Lola pulls out this huge, long, disgusting-looking thing that was in the pot with the soup, and Claire and I both gave her the same look that said “what in the world is that?!” She read our faces and started laughing hysterically and told us it was a pig’s tail. Like the actual tail. It had to have been at least a foot long. Then she started cutting it up with scissors! She also said that when my Godparents come to visit (she wants to invite them to dinner), that we should have pig tail. I hope she was joking. So Vera and Mark, if you’re reading this, this is my way of telling you that we may be having pig tail for dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment